Hygiene is a very important part in the prevention and treatment of acne. Thus the idea of not washing your face, to not do so in this case. Wash with SOAP or normal water only no, also. To help you choose wisely, consider the following facts about acne:
· Acne the result of bacterial invasion.
· Acne is partly due to the excess oil.
· Clogged pores and cause outbreaks of acne.
So, basically, what you need is that SOAP is specially formulated to effectively kill the bacteria that cause acne, oil control, and make the open pores. Fortunately, there are several options available, including:
1. SOAP with tea tree oil. Native tree Melaleuca Alternafolia leaves Australia, tea tree oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties and has been found to be very useful in the prevention and treatment of acne and acne scars even. SOAP infused with natural tea tree oil help to keep the pores of the skin, thereby reducing the possibility of outbreaks of acne. A safer alternative to the benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil can be used every day, even on sensitive skin.
2. lemon SOAP. The lemon is a powerful antioxidant which is to nourish the body, as well as the skin. Use lemon SOAP twice a day helps control sebum and lightens the scars that can result from acne.
3 Lavender SOAP. Lavender has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it very good help in the prevention and treatment of acne. It can also prevent the development of the acne scars, that in some people, can be worse than the acne itself. Lavender is also equipped with a relaxing aroma that reduces tension and stress can trigger acne breakouts? If you have problems looking for lavender SOAP, you can use SOAP formulated a little and add a few drops of lavender essential oil. You can also use essential oil of lavender as a mist and sprayed in the face whenever you refresh the face. You will only need to add 6 drops of lavender oil to distilled, shake bottle and ready. Some people combine the essential oil of lavender with tea tree oil for a more powerful effect.
4. honey SOAP. SOAP with Manuka honey active ingredient are also excellent for skin breakouts. Honey has the effect of properties against infections and anti-inflammatory properties, and hydrating properties. In traditional medicine, the honey is used to accelerate wound healing and reduce inflammation.
5. oatmeal SOAP. Oatmeal SOAP recently became more popular in treatment, as well as prevent acne. Oats help control excess oil and remove dead skin cells, so your pores become clogged that trigger acne development.
6. SOAP with green tea. Natural antioxidants, green tea protects the skin against free radicals that damage the skin. SOAP green tea also relieves inflamed acne spots.
7 sulfur SOAP. You can try sulfur SOAP not is pregnant, infants, diabetes, poor circulation of blood, sulphur or allergy to medicines anti coagulant. Although sulphur is very good for the skin (without sulphur popular in antiquity and in modern times?) and that many people reacted positively to sulfur SOAP, there are also some who may experience redness, dry skin and itching. So if you are going to use sulfur SOAP, use with care, and preferably with the approval of a dermatologist.
Although washing your face with a specially formulated SOAP is necessary to avoid future crises, acne should be along with a healthy lifestyle and a wise food choices. Keep your body fit, healthy and clean (bottom), through exercise and eat the right food, goes a long way in preventing acne.
Keep in mind the best thing for you is what is happening with the routines of life and every day. Just get rid of your acne, also eat healthy foods and follow a regularly good skin care regime.